"Repentance always comes last." This line is true and it happened to me that I learned a lot from it.
It was on my 3rd year of studying here in Ilocos Sur National High School when I didn't became an honor student. From my 1st year up to my 2nd year of studying, I got some honors. But, it is only when I am in 3rd year that I got no honors. I was ashamed to my past teachers because they have the trust and support on me. But, I can't blame my fault to others. I became careless and I gave a little attention to my study. I became lazy in doing my assignments, projects and outputs and I didn't review my lessons. I prioritize and gave more time in playing computer games.
It had already happened and it was all my fault. If only I can move the time back, I'd rather move it on that part. I will correct all the mistakes that I've done. But, I can't do such thing. I am not a supernatural being to do such impossible thing. Yet, I must learn to accept it and I had accepted what I've done.
Moving on, I will focus more on my study and I will give most of my time to my study. I will do all the best that I can in order to prove to myself that my teachers and my friends are correct that I can be an honor student.
It was on my 3rd year of studying here in Ilocos Sur National High School when I didn't became an honor student. From my 1st year up to my 2nd year of studying, I got some honors. But, it is only when I am in 3rd year that I got no honors. I was ashamed to my past teachers because they have the trust and support on me. But, I can't blame my fault to others. I became careless and I gave a little attention to my study. I became lazy in doing my assignments, projects and outputs and I didn't review my lessons. I prioritize and gave more time in playing computer games.
It had already happened and it was all my fault. If only I can move the time back, I'd rather move it on that part. I will correct all the mistakes that I've done. But, I can't do such thing. I am not a supernatural being to do such impossible thing. Yet, I must learn to accept it and I had accepted what I've done.
Moving on, I will focus more on my study and I will give most of my time to my study. I will do all the best that I can in order to prove to myself that my teachers and my friends are correct that I can be an honor student.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento