The Second Grading Period has just ended and another grading period is going to come. And while it is ending, I've learned a lot from my lessons, experiences and from the people surrounding me.
During this grading period, it was challenging since we must pass new projects, outputs and assignments. Also, it was exciting since another set of top ten students in our class is going to be announced and appreciated. In the middle of this grading period, I had a problem with some of my outputs and assignments that would be passed in our Filipino subject. Also, I had a problem with my blogs which are considered as our projects in our ICT class. I didn't completed all the 6 blogs that must be passed. My last 2 blogs were late when I've passed it.
Moving on, I will do my best to attain high grades in the next grading period. For me, past will be past, I will just focus in the present and do whatever I must do and I will make plans for the future.
During this grading period, it was challenging since we must pass new projects, outputs and assignments. Also, it was exciting since another set of top ten students in our class is going to be announced and appreciated. In the middle of this grading period, I had a problem with some of my outputs and assignments that would be passed in our Filipino subject. Also, I had a problem with my blogs which are considered as our projects in our ICT class. I didn't completed all the 6 blogs that must be passed. My last 2 blogs were late when I've passed it.
Moving on, I will do my best to attain high grades in the next grading period. For me, past will be past, I will just focus in the present and do whatever I must do and I will make plans for the future.
Be positive always. I know that you're a smart person so don't discourage the trust of others from you. Just get out from your lazy attitude and start for a brighter tomorrow!
TumugonBurahin