Miyerkules, Setyembre 5, 2012

My Hero of Forever LIfe

                        Hero is somebody who commits an act of remarkable bravery or who has shown an admirable quality such as great courage or strength of character according to the Encarta Dictionaries. Or, somebody who is admired for outstanding qualities or achievements. In Mythology, hero is a man of superhuman powers especially a son of a god and a mortal like Hercules, Perseus or Achilles. And some of us when speaking the word "hero", we usually think of the heroes in the cartoons like Superman, Batman and others.
                       For me, hero is a person who gives care and love to me and thinks of what is right for me and keeps me away from the wrong doings. For me, my heroes are none other than my only parents. Without them, I would not be here also. They are the sponsor of my life and my well-being. I don't have good education without them or I will not live alone without them. They are the ones why I am living and breathing here in earth. Nothing are more valuable than them. If one time they will be to die, when God permits me to swap my life for them, I'd rather do it for the sake of my other siblings. These is how important they are to me. There is no other thing that can value them.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento